Friday, October 17, 2008

No more swaddles

We have been in our swaddles since birth. Around 2 1/2 months we were only in our swaddles for nite - nite time. For the last couple of months we have been breaking out of our swaddles in the middle of the night. Some nights Ellie gets all tangled up and cries for mom to come get it off of her. I, myself, learned to flip over to my side in my swaddle. I think mom finally decided that she was tired of getting up every night between 2 and 4 am so no more swaddles.


We now have sleep sacks. Here were are in our sleep sacks.

We can now roll all over our cribs in our sleep sacks. I have been having fun in my sleep sack and wake up tired each morning. I am really quiet so mom doesn't know that I am playing all night. Ellie likes to sleep so she is a good girl.




No comments: