Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Potty Training

We started potty training and the kids are 2 1/2 years old. They have been going on the potty occasionally and I just woke up and decided now is the time. After 2 weeks I am here to confess that there is much more to this process than the three day of boot camp that I thought. I think Connor is pretty much there and I am not quite sure about Miss Ellie. No pee pee accidents ever but she doesn't seem to mind poopy pants. I think she wants to tell me "but mom, I have been going there quietly for 2 1/2 years what is all the fuss about now".
I think all of this "big" kid stuff is really messing with nap time. Here is how I found Ellie the other day when she decided that she didn't need a nap. That is her clothes hamper. Once I took it off I found about 3 shirts AND short over her head. Deep breathes is all I can say for this house in October.

1 comment:

Dynamic Duo said...

Yay for blogging and for potty training! Keep up the good work in training...they'll get it!
B